Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weekend recap!

This weekend I packed up the Volvo and heading to Greenville, SC (aka one of my fav cities) to hang out with two of my best friends from college. We had such a good time catching up and hanging out!

On Friday we ventured to our Alma Mater for Spring Fling to see the band Crowfield play. Being back at PC was nice, but at the same time it made me feel OLD!!! Kids are so young looking these days! After the band played we took a walk around the campus and reminisced about our college days. It is hard to believe that it has almost been 2 years since I graduated...time really does fly by!


I really do miss this place!


When we got back to the house on Friday night I asked EM and RB to be my bridesmaids...they said yes! Once I ask everyone I will do a post about all the girls!

On Saturday we heading to downtown Greenville to eat lunch and hang out at Falls Park. I love downtown Greenville! It is such a great mix of small town and big city. After lunch we did a little shopping and made a stop here...



Spill the Beans is some of the best ice cream I have ever had!!!

We then ventured around the park...it was prom weekend in G-Vegas so it was fun to watch all of the kids taking pictures!

We then witnessed this...



That's right people...they just got engaged! It was sweet to watch, although everyone was all up in their moment! After a few minutes we went across the park to tell them that we took some pictures and that if they wanted them I would be more than happy to email them...of course they said yes!

After walking through the park, we were pretty tired and hot, so we headed back to RB's house and cooked pizza a watched movies...very much like college...love it! I haven't seen these girls since Labor Day last year so it was nice to catch up in person!

Here are a few more pictures from the weekend!


Love these girls!


EM got tired and needed a ride!


The super cool bridge at Falls Park


View of the falls from the bridge


I think that SC has the BEST flag ever!!!


I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and is having a great week...I am already counting down the days until the weekend (well Thursday)...I am heading out to LA to see the fiance!

XOXO

1 comment: