Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Because I am a Bride...

these are things that I want right now!


How CUTE are these!!!! I must have them!


I saw this picture frame in a cute shop in Greenville...instead of buying it I am going to attempt to make one for myself...I will keep you posted!


I am loving this jewlery bag...And the great thing about this is that I can keep on using it!



I love this ring holder sooo stinking much! I also saw this in Greenville and pretty much feel in love! My favorite thing about this is that it says "With this ring"...that is what G and I's first dance is going to be to!



I love being engaged...it has been 2 month and 2 days and I am still glowing!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. it's pretty fun, you'll never get tired of being engaged!!

    ReplyDelete