Monday, April 26, 2010

Bridesmaids!!!

I have asked all 6 bridesmaids and all 6 say yes!!!!

Here they are...

Katie- My maid of honor.

Katie and I have been best friends our whole lives...seriously! There are few memories from my life that do not include her...Katie knows me better than anyone else, and I am so thankful for her! She is one of the few people I know that would drop anything if I needed her. I have shared many laughs, tears, and glasses of wine with Katie and I look forward to many more!!! I am so glad that she is going to stand next to me on my big day!

Michel

If I only had one word to describe Michel, I have no idea what I would use, because she is just so wonderful! Luckily, I don't have to use just one word :) Michel and I have known each other since preschool, but we really didn't become friends until the summer after our freshman year of high school. Michel and I have gone through many phases together...pop punk music and emo guys which turned into country music and redneck guys which turned into "OMG we found the guy of our dreams" which turned into getting married :) One June 9, 2007 I had the honor of being her bridesmaid and I am honored that she will be my bridesmaid on March 5, 2011!!!

Emily

Emily was my roommate senior year of college! She is such an amazing person and I am so blessed to have her in my wedding party! Emily pushes me to push on my confort zones and I love that about her :) She gives the BEST neck and back massages and would always play with my hair! Among other things I believe that the glue that holds us together is our love of Christmas music!! I can pretty much count on always laughing with her when we are together or on the phone!

Lindsey

Lindsey and I meet freshman year at PC and have been friends ever since, but since graduation we have gotten closer, which makes me happy! We pretty much has THE SAME taste, so needless to say she is my go to advice girl...aka the other half of my brian! Since she lives in PA we don't get to see eachother much, but I do look forward to our phone calls! I am so blessed to have her as a friend and as a bridesmaid!

Randi

I knew Randi Freshman year, but we really didn't get close until Junior year. We were supposed to live together Senior year with another girl, but the housing lottery at PC is kinda crazy, so needless to say that we all got split up, so Randi and Katie C. were our honorary roommates! Randi has one of the kindest hearts of anyone I know! I was in Randi's wedding in May of 2008 and I am so glad that she is going to be in mine!

Jenny-Gray

Jenny-Gray and I were suitemates Freshman year and roommates Sphomore year at PC. Jenny-Gray is probably the craziest person I know. JG has the ability to brighten up any situation! One of my favorite memories of JG is from sphomore year when she sang " All I want for Christmas is you" to my paper mache turtle during exam week (and yes I videoed it). I am so excited to have her in my wedding!

I am so lucky to have such amazing friends! I can't wait to dance the night away with yall!






2 comments:

  1. Loved this posting! Can't wait to meet the new PC ladies I have not yet had to pleasure to meet! LOVE YOU SB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again... looks like a fun crowd!

    ReplyDelete