Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Things I am loving.

I have super thick hair so every once in awhile I need a little help to control my mane! As of late I have really been into this...
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

If you have thick hair you need to give this a try! Trust me!


I am forever in the market for good mascara, but every time I get one I like, it never fails that within a month I don't like it anymore! So I am hoping that is not the case with this mascara. So far I am loving it, but I will keep you posted...I have only had it for 3 days!

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

I am loving the Liberty of London line at Target! Well lets just face it, I LOVE Target! I am also loving these shirts from Target.

I love this shirt so much that I got it in Pink, Blue, and White! I am Pretty sure it will be a staple piece this spring and summer!


The only thing I am not loving right now is the POLLEN!!! I love spring, but the pollen...not so much!

And as always I am loving this guy...



UGA vs. USC 2007

On another note I think I am going to join Club Fitness in the Griff...wish me luck...Gotta fit into a wedding dress! 11 months and counting!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. i thought you had that shirt in green too? i am up to a pink and a black one...

    ReplyDelete