Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sick Day #2

Since I was sick yesterday I spent the afternoon catching up on my TV shows, which meant I was finally able to watch the The Bachelor "Women Tell All" and all I have to say is WOW!!! Roz is just a bit much for me to handle! When she went all Cray on Chris H. I just didn't know what to do with myself!!! In case you missed it...



Fast Forward to 6:15...she is a crazy!!!

Clearly when she swore on her child's life we all knew she lying!!! How redonk!

Next week is the final episode...which means...Who will Jake pick? I personally think that he would be better off with Tenley, but something tells me that he will pick Vienna. But like I said before, it is most likely fake anyways, so I guess it really doesn't matter. Maybe he won't pick anyone!!

For all of my Bachelor watching peeps...who do you think will win?

Well I am off to watch some more TV and movies...I am still at home sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment