Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Bachelor

Sorry for my lack of post, it has been a busy week!!!

I have never watched the Bachelor before, but for some reason I thought I would give it a shot this season. I would not classify the show as great, but def entertaining! Jake has narrowed his selection down to three girls and next week they will be hitting the island of St. Lucia...oh how I want to go there!

These chicks are CRAY CRAY!!!! Seriously...two hours into the pilot and they are already "In Love" with Jake...puhhleeessseee! Seriously...you just need to watch it! Hulu has them online!

Anyways, the point to this post is to let all of my Bachelor watching readers know about this...

http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/

This girl recaps ever episode and it is hilarious! You will need to start back at the beginning of this season, but trust me when I say it is worth your time!

Thank you Lindsey for sharing this with me and giving me yet another distraction from work...oh how I love you!

I will leave you with my favorite moment from this weeks episode...when Ali falls on the ground crying make me fall out of my chair laughing!



Have a great Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment