Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I promise I am not slack blogger...just super busy right now!

Hello from Texas!!!!

That's right, I am in San Antonio (where it is 68 at the moment) at a trade show! I must say...I love my job, I love what I sell, but I don't love talking about it from 9-6! Every 20-40 minutes I give the same speech over and over again, lets just say it is a bit redundant! But enough about work...

To those that watch the Bachelor...WTF was Jake thinking....Seriously?!? Vienna over Gia? But whatever! It probably is all fake, but I still love the drama! Next week is the tell all episode...can't wait to hear what Roz has to say!!! For those of you that don't watch the Bachelor, you should, and Roz is the one that "entered into an inappropriate relationship with a staffer"! DRAMA DRAMA!!!!

So before I forget...please let me tell you all about my ATL airport experience on Monday! I love flying. To me flying is so much more relaxing than driving. However, this trip was rather stressful, but the thing is, I really don't know why! So I get to the airport 2 hours before my flight, thanks daddy, and go check in and check my bag. I normally do not check a bag, but this trip called for it as I was taking some samples. I check in at the self check in and then go stand in line to check my bag. When I finally get to the front of the line three people cut in front of me to check theirs...thank goodness a new line opened up or I was going to have to go cray cray on someone :) Then I head to security, which is by far my favorite part of the ATL airport, JK JK! For some reason every mom, baby, and stroller was flying Monday and well...I HATE STROLLERS (no offense to the moms out there)!!! Some how I manage to get behind a woman with a double stroller, a toddler, and a new born...at this point I am thinking I really hope they move them through to the scanner thing but no...just not that lucky. So what felt like 30 mins later I finally make through. Then I get on the train, where mommy and babies grace me with their presence again! At this point I am thinking/praying, please do not let them be on my plane! Well God was on my side Monday and they weren't! So I get to the gate and everything gose great until I get on the plane. The plane was a small Delta ASA plane, so you really need to make sure that you pack light and plane side check your larger bag. Well, the woman sitting next to me didn't get that memo! She has a very large Vera B. roller bag a Vera B. laptop bag and very fug purse, but I am not judging! I had the aisle seat so I got up to let her in and she proceeds to shove her giant vera bag under the seat then puts her laptop bag on top of her feet, where it proceeded to fall on my feet/legs every 2 secs. Finally, once we are allowed, she took out her laptop...at this point I say to my self...if she pulls out a MAC she might be able to redeem herself, but no she pulls out a dell..nuf said! She then watches "Couples Retreat"...has anyone seen it, if so is it any good? So I then listen to my ipod and take a nap. The rest we pretty much okay...minus the cab ride that almost killed me TWICE, but I will save that one for later!!!!

Well I am off to go get my free drinks and food!

Have a great day!

PS- The boy is coming this weekend, actually I get to see him in about 27 hours, so I will most likely not blog before Monday!

2 comments:

  1. We just got Couples Retreat yesterday from netflix, haven't watched it yet, but heard it was hilarious. I'll let you know! Hope your trip back is smoother!! Let than 12 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you have against slack bloggers? :)

    ReplyDelete