Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend deals!

On Friday I "traveled" to Atlanta for work, which I love, because it always give me an excuse to hit up the ATL TJMAXX's. The closest TJMAXX to the Griff is about 20-30 mins away and well lets just say it is lacking in its inventory! So I hit up the max off Howell Mill, and I got two Lilly Pulitzer shirts for $25.00 each (originally $68), and I also got a Lilly sweater for $30 (originally $98). I think I did pretty well there!

On Saturday my parents and I were supposed to go to the outlet mall in North GA, but when it started pouring, we opted to just go to Atlanta and shop. We had lunch at Watershed, which I highly recomend, and then went shopping! I was kinda sad that we didn't get to go to the outlet, but things started looking up when I found these babies on sale!


To make it even better, my wonderful mother bought them for me!! I have the best mom ever!!!!

On a none deal related note I saw "The Lovely Bones" yesterday...I have to say...I was very dissapointed to say the least. I didn't read the book, but had always heard great things, so I was hoping that the movie would be good too. Not so much!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment