Monday, January 11, 2010

A peak into my charmed southern life

I am 23

I graduated from Presbyterian College(PC) in May of 2008 with a degree in Psychology. Right after graduation I moved to the big ATL and got my frist "Big Girl" job and my first apartment. The job just wasn't for me...So I quit and moved back to my home town (45 mins south of ATL) and got "Big Girl" job #2, which I LOVE!

I have the best family in the whole world!

I have the greatest boyfriend a girl could ask for...and yes he is better than yours!

I have AMAZING friends...I wish we lived closer!

I miss college a lot, but I do like living on my own!

I am a dog person, but as of last month I have a cat...she was a rescue!

I love all things southern!

So...that's me in a nut shell...hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment