Thursday, January 14, 2010

5 Things I want to do by the end of 2010

I typically hate "new years resolutions", but this year I have a few goals I would like to accomplish before 2011.

1. Learn to sew. I have a sewing machine, and I have made a few pillows, but all in all I don't know how to use it! I really want to take a class and learn to do more with it! If anyone has any suggestions on where I can take a class please let me know!

2. Take more pictures. Photography has been a passion of mine since high school, but since getting into the "real world" taking pictures has kinda been put on the back burner! I have a super nice camera and two really nice lenses, so this year I would like to really get to know it and use it! This is my super awesome camera that I need to learn more about!
3. I want to run a half marathon. Which means...I need to start running!

4. Get organized. My parents have recently gone on a "purging/cleaning" spree and that has inspired me to get with it! I need to get rid of things, MANY things! I think I am going to sell some things on ebay, so not only will it free up some space in my house, it will give me some $$$!!!

5. Save money!

I will keep you updated on my goals as the year progresses!

I hope you have a great day!

PS- Gray's come back on tonight!!!! I am sooo excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the sewing! I can do it a little, but should really take a class. I also want to get a good camera for real estate, maybe you can help me with that!! Yay on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete