Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's all about the shame, not the fame...

I was finally able to watch the first episode of The Bachelorette! All of have to say is wow...wow people!

Ali...not my favorite! For a good bit of the Bachelor I really liked her! I thought should would have made Jake happy, but towards the end...She.Just.Got.So.Whiney! All she did was complain and talk about how Jake was the love of her life...BLAH BLAH BLAH...it's freakin TV...not match.com! I digress!

Let's start from the beginning...

So the show starts off by giving some background info on Ali and why she is here (basically they recaped the end of the Bachelor)! She says that she regrets leaving The Bachelor for her job, which she now had quit to be on The Bachelorette, and she is hoping to find true love!

Then we meet the guys...honestly watching this show makes me understand men even less!!

Right now my two favorite guys are Frank and Roberto. I am on the fence about Craig M. I think I am going to like him, but at the same time he might start to annoy me...only time will tell :) I would talk more about the guys, but for the most part they all kinda bored me!

Roberto got the first impression rose, which made me happy!

ABC threw in a new addition...a rather large ballot box which I like to call... the"Let's prevent another Roz incident" box. Basically all of the guys are supposed to write the name of a guy they think might not be here for the right reasons...Oh the Drama! The overwhelming majority said to vote off Justin (the Pro Canadian Wrestler) , but Ali must have seen something in him, as she gave him the redemption rose, so he will be here another week!

All in all I think ABC and Ali are off to a great start...we shall see :) I will try and do an update on episode 2 tonight or tomorrow!

Peace, Love, and Roses!

1 comment:

  1. i caught the end. i think she's going to be pretty amazing. when she thanked that guy for telling her to be careful cause some of the guys aren't in it for the right reasons...WTF! How does he know, he's known them for like a minute. anyhoo, that's my rant.

    ReplyDelete