Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And I 'm back!

Sorry I have been MIA for the past week...I was out in California for my cousins wedding and then I had Jury Duty Monday and Tuesday of this week, so needless to say I have been kinda busy!

Last Wednesday my mom, dad and I flew out to San Fransisco for a few days before my cousins wedding in Redwood Valley, CA. I only took a few pictures....ALMOST 1000! Here are a few!

Pictures from San Fransisco




On the way to the wedding we stopped at a winery...so fun!



Made it to the wedding location!!!


The Happy Couple on the way up from swimming in the lake

In our goodie bags, everyone got a mason jar to take to all of the events! Mine had rings on it!


My other cousin and his little girl



After dinner on Friday night, people changed in fun outfits/costumes

Jason and Kirbie were by far my favorite!
Addison was Jane Fonda!


Everyone enjoyed dancing!

Before the wedding festivities began my mom and dad took a hike and took some pretty cool pictures of a redwood circle. So pretty!



Day of the wedding!


The Bride getting her hair did!



This is my favorite picture of the weekend!

So sweet :)
Pretty Flowers



The rings

Their family!

The whole family

Pretty Sky on the way back down from the wedding



Listening to toasts



Steve (Groom) made this awesome cupcake stand...Loved it!


Yum Yum!
All in all the weekend was great! I am so happy for Mandy and Steve!!!

Updates on other aspects of life:

* I am getting married in less than 9 MONTHS!!!!! So freakin excited!!!!!!

* I just finished watching the 2 episode of The Bachelorette and I will post on it and the 3rd one soon.

* My iPad was delivered yesterday....LOVE IT!!!!!

* I am heading to Philly on Friday to visit Lindsey (bridesmaid)...we are going to go to the Lilly warehouse sale and going to look at some possible bridesmaids dresses....so pumped!

* Hopefully I will have some more wedding updates next week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the mason jar idea! also, so great pics! Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete