Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello from Highlands :)

That's right...I am in Highlands, NC!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! I have been traveling with work during the day and working out like a mad woman in the evenings! For the first time in years I am really enjoying working out! I have been going to the gym with a friend, which has really helped (shout out to Christine)!

I haven't had a chance to watch the Bachelorette yet, but hopefully I will be able to hulu it this weekend! As soon as I do I will update! From the looks of facebook and twitter...it was funny :)

Speaking of facebook and twitter...I thought my computer was going to explode from updates about Grey's last Thursday evening! Granted, it was INTENSE, but come on people...to facebook every 5 seconds about a TV show might be a little much!

I don't watch American Idol so I have no comment on how that show ended...other than...who is Lee and who is Crystal?

I am counting down the days until True Blood comes back (June 13th)!! If you have HBO and don't watch this, you are really missing out! LOVE IT!

In non TV related news...I ordered an IPad! Before you judge me, you must you play with one! I am sooo freakin excited!!! I don't think it will be here before I leave to go to CA for my cousins wedding next week, but it should be here before my trip to PA to see Lindsey!

Wedding plans are coming along! The more and more we plan, the more and more exited I get! I really can't wait to marry Gabe!!! I am one lucky girl!!! I can't believe that my wedding is in almost 9 months :)

I can't believe it is almost June, where has the year gone? My summer is pretty packed...filled with visting friends, going to weddings, wedding planning, and our engagement party! All in all I think it is going to be a pretty great summer, I just hope I can squeese a few pool days in there!

Enough rambeling for now...off to watch a movie and go to bed (with my windows open)!!!

I hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. oh, i was thinking yall were at the wedding this weekend. have fun in highlands! bring me a jpk bag! JK ~ LOL!

    ReplyDelete