Monday, May 17, 2010

Sorry for my absence...

life has just gotten in the way :)

Instead of doing a loooonnngggg post about what I have been up to, I figured that I would do an update in pictures.

A couple of weekends ago I went to a flower seminar at my church...it was really great and informative.



This one was not my favorite...way to contemporary for me!



I liked this one



This one is called "Birthday Cake". This one was my favs until they put the candles in it




LOVED this one!


I loved this one so much that I bought it!



After the flower seminar I headed to the BT house for the Kentucky Derby party..I didn't get many pictures before my camera died.


Janice and Sarah at the betting table


Recognize the arrangement?


Last weekend my family traveled to Oxford, MS to see Matt graduate from law school.



This weekend I went to SC to see my friend Katie get married!


First Dance

I got to see Emily and Randi, which is always a plus!

This weekend will be pretty relaxed...I hope the rain will stay away so I can hit up the pool Saturday...I desperately need a tan!

Next Monday night, The Bachelorette comes on, so I am sure I will have plenty to write about next Tuesday :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a fab Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment