Saturday, February 28, 2015

It's been awhile!

So...as of this coming up week, it has been 3 years since I last blogged...whoops!

A few quick updates!

  • In the summer of 2013 Gabe and I bought our first house! It's a cute little ranch style home that we are slowly but surly making our own!  Since moving in we have painted every room, ripped up carpet, laid new floors,  refinished hardwood floors, and many more little projects!  It really has been a wonderful and rewarding experience for both of us! 
  • This week Gabe and I will be celebrating 4 years of marriage...where did the time go?!?!?! 
  • In the past 3 years, so many wonderful things have happened, that I just don't have the time to go into all of them! Several of our best friends have gotten married and had babies! What an amazing experience to watch your best friends become parents! 
I'm planning on trying to do a better job of blogging! I can't make any promises, but I sure am going to try!

Hope to see y'all soon!!!! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment