Monday, December 20, 2010

Music Monday

I thought I would mix it up and put up some videos of some of my favorite songs!

Avett Brothers- January Wedding



Ryan Adams- Sweet Carolina ( The sweetest winds really do blow across the south :) )



If you ever get the chance to go see Ryan Adams...DO IT!

Punch Brothers (Chris Thile) ...I have a few favorites :)

Rye Whiskey:




Heart in a cage:



Breakman's Blues ( My all time favorite)



NickelCreek- The Fox- I love this so much because it really shows how amazing Chris Thile is on the mandolin.




These are just a few, but I thought it might be a fun way to start off your week!

I am planning on blogging tomorrow about my christmas decor so stay tuned!

xoxo,
Me

2 comments:

  1. it's about time you blogged! will have to listen to these later...charles is sitting here watching tv. merry christmas! hope yall have a good one-c u when we get back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't mean to end with an ? :)

    ReplyDelete