Friday, September 3, 2010

Cameras for Sale

I am selling my two point and shoot cameras. At first I thought I would just put them on ebay, but then a friend suggested I try selling them on my blog first. So here goes.

The first camera is an Olympus Stylus. It is about 2-2.5 years old. I am selling it for $50.00.

It comes with a charger for the battery



It takes great pictures!



The second camera is a Sony Cyber Shot and is a little over a year old. It is a 12.1 megapixel, 5x optical zoom, and has a Carl Zeiss lens. . I am selling it for $100.00.





This camera really does take great pictures.



If you are interested in either of these cameras please leave me a comment!

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. i've been looking for a point and shoot, so i don't always have to carry my big camera around with me. i might be interested in the sony cyber shot! let me talk to stephen and get back to you!

    ReplyDelete