Monday, August 16, 2010

What a week!

This is a been a crazy but wonderful week!

Last Friday Gabe, Jason (Gabe's best friend), and I headed down to Thomasville, GA for a wedding. Our friends Drew and Ellen got married! It was a great wedding!

The Happy Couple!
Jason, Drew, and Gabe were roommates senior year of college so they had to get a roomie pic!
So Sweet!
Off to the Honeymoon!
Congrats Ellen and Drew...we couldn't be happier for you!

After the wedding Gabe and I headed up to Highlands, NC for the week. We had such a great time! We watched several movies, napped, fished, played twilight golf, and cooked every night! One of the best things about the week, is that it never got over 75 degrees up there! It was nice to just relax and have nothing to worry about. Highlands is so good for the soul!


Mama bird was watching over her babies!
Playing a little golf
I made a a photo shoot :)

We had a great time...I can't wait to go back!

This past weekend was our engagement party! It was sooooo much fun :) I only have a few pictures, but as soon as I get more I will post them! That party was a blast! All of my bridesmaids were here, which was awesome! It was great to celebrate with all of the people I love!

I love these girls!!!

Mark, Sarah, and I all had on Lilly!

I loved the napkins!

Fun was had by all! Thanks so much to all of the host!

Vacation was fun while it lasted, but I must now return to reality :( Oh well!

1 comment: