Monday, March 22, 2010

This and That and a New Date!

Sorry I have been such a slack blogger...I am going to try and do better!

I spent all last weekend, March 12-16, working at a trade show in Florida...Orlando to be exact. Now...I know that I am lucky to have a job, and on top of that I am lucky to have a great job that I love, but come on...working on the weekend...not my idea of a good time! Luckily, I don't have to do it too often! The show went great, so I guess it was worth it :)...however it was kinda hard to get up and get dress at 6:30 and get on the elevator with kids going to Disney! Oh to be a kid again!! I can't wait to have kids so I can relive my childhood!

This weekend was much more relaxed! I went shopping with my mom on Saturday, which is always fun...side note...I am pretty sure I have the best mom ever! I also slept...A LOT!

And the big news....we have changed our wedding date to March 5, 2010. While in Florida I found out that the show I was at is going to be on Feb 26th of next year, and well long story short...I need to go! So we moved our date...just a week so no big deal. So March 2011 will be a big month for me....I will get married and I will turn 25 on 3/30/11, which for those who care...I will turn 24 in 8 days....Mid-Twenties...not sure how I feel about that!

As for wedding planning, we have booked the band Mo' Sol ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKziYfNU8aM ) , we will be using Greg Foster ( http://gregfosterphoto.com/ ) as the photographer, and we are using Artistic Flowers for the flowers. That's about it for right now! I will keep you updated on more details!

1 comment:

  1. we will have to celebrate the big bday!! mid twenties are tough, you will have just accepted them by the time you hit 30! try 31, April 6th..... :)

    ReplyDelete